Hello, Guys today we are talking about how to remove google account from android using FRP bypass Apk or tool. Android Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a new feature designed to protect your device. It has been added to several Samsung devices that are running Android OS 5.1 or higher and now FRP supports lots of more SmartPhones. This feature enables you to set up your device to prevent other people from using it in the event that it has been reset to factory settings without your permission.
*For example, if your device is lost, stolen, flashed, or wiped, only someone with your Google account or screen lock information can perform a factory data reset and use the device.
When a device is factory reset, the device will not be able to be set up without the user entering the Google Account associated with the device (for hard reset) or screen lock information (for reset in Settings menu). It’s essential that you set up a Google account in order to use the FRP feature. *It is also highly recommended that you set a secure screen lock on your device.
Content Navigation [hide]
- 1 FRP Bypass Apk Download Android
- 2 Bypass Factory Reset Protection With FRP Bypass Apk
FRP Bypass Apk Download Android
Do you like iPhone? and you can’t afford that? no problem here is the method How to Install iOS 11 on Android Phone so using this method you can convert your phone looking like iPhone.
but, there are lots of bugs on FRP lock you can unlock any Samsung phone very easily I have more tthan7 methods to unlock FRP lock or bypass FRP Security. So in this article, We are talking about FRP Bypass apk which is very useful to unlock any phone, Rest methods are coming soon.
In case, if you have samsung device which is stuck on FRP lock then you can click on bypass samsung pangu apk download, it will help you to bypassing factory reset protection.
Many times we forget the password or pattern of our phone, then we can restore the pattern to the phone to remove it, but after that there comes the same Email once, you have to put your Gmail account there If you do not have that Gmail account, then you can not log in to it. So to solve this problem we will use the FRP apk through which you can easily bypass any phone in the world easily, so let us tell you about this bypass apk.
So through this app, you can restore the factory restore to your phone, delete all its data, through which you can easily turn on your phone.
Bypass Factory Reset Protection With FRP Bypass Apk
- First of all, you need to download FRP Bypass Apk from the download button given below on any other phone or PC.
- Now copy this apk to any USB Pen Drive. Once you have got the apk on your pen drive, its time to connect your USB Pen Drive to your phone which is stuck on Factory Reset Protection lock.
- To do so, you will need to have an OTG cable. Connect USB Pen Drive to your phone with the help of OTG cable.
- Once you will connect Pen Drive to a smartphone then it will show a pop up which will take you to the file manager of your phone.
- Now head over to the downloaded apk file and click on the file.
- It will ask you to allow unknown source if you have not enabled it already.
- Click on the settings icon and go to security option. Here you will see unknown source option, just enable it.
- Now you will be able to install FRP bypass apk.
- Once the installation process is finished, it will take you to the backup and reset option.
- Now you can do reset your device.
- After reset, the device will reboot and you will not get the factory reset protection lock.
- Voila, you have successfully bypass factory reset protection lock.
If your phone is above the Marshmallow version then you have seen our second tutorial, through which you can easily bypass the FRP of your Android 7.0-8.0 phone.